"Enjoy , Believe , Achieve"
|Year 5 Spring 2018 Newsletter||Open|
|Year 5 Autumn 2017 Newsletter||Open|
|Y5 Summer Newsletter||Open|
|Y5 Spring 2017 Newsletter||Open|
|Year 5 Welcome Meeting||Open|
|Y5 Autumn 2016 Newsletter||Open|
|Year 5 Newsletter Summer 2016||Open|
|Y5 Newsletter Spring 2016||Open|
|2 Year Old Provision Newsletter Spring 2016||Open|
|Year 5 Newsletter Autumn 2015||Open|
|Year 5 Welcome Meeting Presentation||Open|
|Head Teachers September Newsletter||Open|
|Year 5 Newsletter Summer 2015||Open|
|Year 5 Newsletter Spring 2015||Open|
- "I like using innovative technology to engage and enhance the children's learning experiences and build resilience."
Miss Herlingshaw, Year 5
- "I like working with the upper key stage 2 team to develop the children's thirst for life-long learning in preparation for secondary school and beyond."
Mrs Greenmon, Year 5
- "I like promoting links with and developing the children's awareness of the local area through our ironstone mining topic."
Miss Alderson, Year 5
- "Music is unbelievable! Performing all over the UK, broadcasting on the radio, singing with a 60 piece orchestra are just a touch of what we do at Normanby! Music has helped me grow in confidence."
Lily Booth, Year 5
- "In Year 5, we have lots of opportunitie to participate in exciting sporting activities. I've enhance by biking expertise with 'Bikeability' by learning how to take my hands off the handle bars, signal traffic behind me without falling off and learning how to be more aware of the road around me."
Adam Harvey - Year 5
- "Y5 artwork is phenomenal because we got to use a range of different art materials and study lots of different artists."
Konnie, Year 5
- "Being a new pupil in Normanby is so cool, especially in Year 5 because we have awesome teachers and interesting research topics which make us want to learn even more!"
Harry, Year 5
- "In Year 5, we have lots of fun using our iPads like a second brain to help us learn."
Mille, Year 5.