"Enjoy , Believe , Achieve"
- "In Year 4, I particularly enjoy teaching French and also using iPads and Chromebooks to teach Computing across the year group. The Year 4 show in the Spring term is always a highlight for staff and children."
Mrs D'Inverno, Year 4
- "I enjoy teaching in Year 4 because of the wide curriculum we get to cover. We research new areas such as The Anglo-Saxons and Rivers. I particularly enjoy teaching Maths and always look forward to the Year 4 Zenith residential to Osmotherly in the Summer term."
Mrs Gills, Year 4
- "In Year 4, this term we are performing an Easter show. I am so excited because the whole year group will be performing together. We are all really curious to find out what the show is going to be about!"
Eve, Year 4
- "In Year 4, we have enjoyed Zenith outdoor education classes and can’t wait to go on our residential to Osmotherley where we will be staying overnight. We are excited about mountain biking, canoeing and abseiling down a waterfall! Last year, the children made bows and arrows and built dens. I am looking forward to learning new skills and trying things I haven’t done before."
Ella, Year 4
- "As I taught this cohort last year as Year 3's, I have found it very rewarding to see the progress the children have already made in Year 4. It has been very valuable as a team in terms of continuity and progression."
Mr Wood, Year 4