"Enjoy , Believe , Achieve"
- "All the children and staff have welcomed me into Year 3 after returning from my Maternity leave in January. It is lovely to be surrounded by smiley, hard-working children each day."
Mrs Wardill, Year 3
- "There’s a lot I like about Year 3.I liked the sleepover the most because of the movie and the food. I like doing PE with Mr Robinson. The teams are good, I am in orange house. I like everything in school."
Isaac, Year 3
- "I like going to some of the after school clubs in Year 3, I went to gym club and I have now been chosen for Normanby University. I made my own rainforest and called it ‘Parrot Paradise’ "
Ava, Year 3
- "It’s a privilege to work alongside children who want to learn and work to the best of their ability. They not only work hard, they have lots of fun too. This is great to witness."
Mrs Tye, Year 3
- "One of my favourite things we have done in Year 3 was our visit to Tesco to learn about ‘Farm to Fork’. We went into the bakery and saw bread buns being made. I also like Art, I made a Diva lamp."
Ratu, Year 3
- "I loved the sleepover in Year 3, I enjoyed the film ‘Night at the Museum’. I liked our rainforest work, I made my own rainforest."
Keller, Year 3