"Enjoy , Believe , Achieve"
|Year 2 Spring 2018 Newsletter||Open|
|Y2 Welcome Meeting Presentation 2017-18||Open|
|Year 2 Autumn 2017 Newsletter||Open|
|Y2 Summer Newsletter||Open|
|Y2 Spring 2017 Newsletter||Open|
|Y2 Welcome Meeting 2016-17||Open|
|Y2 Autumn 2016 Newsletter||Open|
|Year 2 Newsletter Summer 2016||Open|
|2 Year Old Provision Newsletter Spring 2016||Open|
|Year 2 Newsletter Spring 2016||Open|
|Year 2 Welcome Meeting||Open|
|Year 2 Newsletter Autumn 2015||Open|
|Head Teachers September Newsletter||Open|
|Year 2 Newsletter Summer 2015||Open|
|Year 2 Newsletter Spring 2015||Open|
- "At the fire station we got to sit in the fire engine and we learnt lots of things."
Emilia, Year 2
- "I liked going to Grangetown Fire Station and learning about keeping safe. It was funny watching the fireman go down the pole."
Oliver, Year 2
- "We learn about Pirates and how they stole ships. I made a pirate puppet too."
Ryan, Year 2
- "I like Year 2 because Barnaby Bear tells us lots of information from different countries. He even went to Jamaica with Mrs Armstrong!"
Harriet, Year 2
- "The most rewarding aspect of teaching in year 2 is how much the children love to learn and seeing their amazing learning journey."
Mrs Willox, Year 2
- "I love the varied curriculum that brings learning to life!"
Mrs Rutter, Year 2
- "I love the challenge and excitement of Year 2. I enjoy inspiring the children and it’s so rewarding watching them make progress and achieve their best."
Mrs Armstrong, Year 2