"Enjoy , Believe , Achieve"
|Year 1 Spring 2018 Newsletter||Open|
|Y1 Welcome Meeting Presentation 2017-18||Open|
|Year 1 Autumn 2017 Newsletter||Open|
|Y1 Summer Newsletter||Open|
|Y1 Spring 2017 Newsletter||Open|
|Y1 Welcome Meeting 2016-17||Open|
|Y1 Autumn 2016 Newsletter||Open|
|Year 1 Newsletter Summer 2016||Open|
|Year 1 Newsletter Spring 2016||Open|
|2 Year Old Provision Newsletter Spring 2016||Open|
|Year 1 Newsletter Autumn 2015||Open|
|Year 1 Welcome Meeting Presentation||Open|
|Head Teachers September Newsletter||Open|
|Year 1 Newsletter Summer 2015||Open|
|Year 1 Newsletter Spring 2015||Open|
- "I have learnt that a 'ph' are really clever because they make a 'f' sound like in elephant."
Jack, Year 1
- "Learning loads of new sounds helps me to read lots of new words."
Amalie, Year 1
- "I love learning lots of facts about space, like Saturn has lots of rings"
Scarlet, Year 1
- "Teaching has the rewards of inspiring the children to become independent learners."
Mrs Allamby, Year 1
- "I love how every day is different and the children's continuing ability amazes. Truly rewarding."
Mrs Foden, Year 1
- "I love the interaction and watching their faces light up when you share ideas and experiences or just from reading a favourite story."
Mrs Miller, Year 1
- "I have been practising my counting, I can count to 100 hundred and back without stopping."
Oliver, Year 1
- "I know when I write I have to use capital letters and read it to see if it makes sense, I have made a book so I am an author."
Andie, Year 1